AUD CAD Exchange Rate
The Australian dollar (AUD, “Aussie”) is the 5th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Is actively applied in currency exchange and trading operations, as Australia supports high interest rates, as a rule.
- Is affected by trading relations with Japan, China and the United States
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Australia highly depends on commodity export (particularly on gold and other metals mining)
The Canadian dollar (CAD, “Loonie”) is the 7th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of Canada.
- Is affected by its neighbor country, USA economy.
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Canada depends on commodity export (particularly, energy, wood and oil
Start trading with IFC Markets
AUD Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.