AUD CHF Exchange Rate
The Australian dollar (AUD, “Aussie”) is the 5th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Is actively applied in currency exchange and trading operations, as Australia supports high interest rates, as a rule.
- Is affected by trading relations with Japan, China and the United States
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Australia highly depends on commodity export (particularly on gold and other metals mining)
The Swiss franc (CHF, “Swissie”) is the 6th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Swiss National Bank.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to the country's non-inflationary and stable economy
- Has been pegged to the euro since September 2011. The National Bank set a cap at 1.2 francs per euro to prevent the franc from further strengthening
Start trading with IFC Markets
AUD Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.