AUD JPY Exchange Rate
The Australian dollar (AUD, “Aussie”) is the 5th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Is actively applied in currency exchange and trading operations, as Australia supports high interest rates, as a rule.
- Is affected by trading relations with Japan, China and the United States
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Australia highly depends on commodity export (particularly on gold and other metals mining)
The Japanese yen (JPY) is the 3rd most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of Japan.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to low inflation and high stability of the nation’s economy
- Is characterized by relatively low value against other major currencies due to quite low interest rates
- Is actively involved in trading operations, particularly in Asia.
- Low exchange rate of the national currency was historically favored by the government, supporting exporters and contributing to economic growth
Start trading with IFC Markets
AUD Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.