AUD NZD Exchange Rate
The Australian dollar (AUD, “Aussie”) is the 5th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Is actively applied in currency exchange and trading operations, as Australia supports high interest rates, as a rule.
- Is affected by trading relations with Japan, China and the United States
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Australia highly depends on commodity export (particularly on gold and other metals mining)
The New Zealand dollar (NZD, “Kiwi”) is the 10th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Is often involved in trading operations as New Zealand is supporting high interest rates, as a rule
- Depends on commodity exports, particularly on food trade.
Start trading with IFC Markets
AUD Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.