AUD USD Exchange Rate
The Australian dollar (AUD, “Aussie”) is the 5th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Is actively applied in currency exchange and trading operations, as Australia supports high interest rates, as a rule.
- Is affected by trading relations with Japan, China and the United States
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Australia highly depends on commodity export (particularly on gold and other metals mining)
The US dollar (USD, “Greenback”) is the most widely traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Federal Reserve System(the Fed).
- Is the most popular reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency in periods of instability due to universally recognized reliability of the US economy
- Is used as a standard payment unit in commodity markets
Start trading with IFC Markets
AUD Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.