CHF JPY Exchange Rate
The Swiss franc (CHF, “Swissie”) is the 6th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Swiss National Bank.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to the country's non-inflationary and stable economy
The Japanese yen (JPY) is the 3rd most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of Japan.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to low inflation and high stability of the nation’s economy
- Is characterized by relatively low value against other major currencies due to quite low interest rates
- Is actively involved in trading operations, particularly in Asia.
- Low exchange rate of the national currency was historically favored by the government, supporting exporters and contributing to economic growth
Start trading with IFC Markets
CHF Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.