EUR CHF Exchange Rate
The euro (EUR, single currency) – the 2nd most traded world currency, emitted by the European Central Bank.
- official common currency of 17 states which constitute the European currency bloc, so called Euro Zone
- considered as the second world reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- often subject of speculation on general health of the Euro Zone and its members
The Swiss franc (CHF, “Swissie”) is the 6th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Swiss National Bank.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to the country's non-inflationary and stable economy
- Has been pegged to the euro since September 2011. The National Bank set a cap at 1.2 francs per euro to prevent the franc from further strengthening
Start trading with IFC Markets
EUR Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.