EUR GBP Exchange Rate
The euro (EUR, single currency) – the 2nd most traded world currency, emitted by the European Central Bank.
- official common currency of 17 states which constitute the European currency bloc, so called Euro Zone
- considered as the second world reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- often subject of speculation on general health of the Euro Zone and its members
The British Pound (GBP, "Sterling", "Cable") is the 4th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of England.
- Is characterized by a relatively high value against other major currencies
- Is often used as a reserve currency
Start trading with IFC Markets
EUR Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.