EUR JPY Exchange Rate
The euro (EUR, single currency) – the 2nd most traded world currency, emitted by the European Central Bank.
- official common currency of 17 states which constitute the European currency bloc, so called Euro Zone
- considered as the second world reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- often subject of speculation on general health of the Euro Zone and its members
The Japanese yen (JPY) is the 3rd most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of Japan.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to low inflation and high stability of the nation’s economy
- Is characterized by relatively low value against other major currencies due to quite low interest rates
- Is actively involved in trading operations, particularly in Asia.
- Low exchange rate of the national currency was historically favored by the government, supporting exporters and contributing to economic growth
Start trading with IFC Markets
EUR Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.