GBP AUD Exchange Rate
The British Pound (GBP, "Sterling", "Cable") is the 4th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of England.
- Is characterized by a relatively high value against other major currencies
- Is often used as a reserve currency
The Australian dollar (AUD, “Aussie”) is the 5th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Is actively applied in currency exchange and trading operations, as Australia supports high interest rates, as a rule.
- Is affected by trading relations with Japan, China and the United States
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Australia highly depends on commodity export (particularly on gold and other metals mining)
Start trading with IFC Markets
GBP Exchange Rate today
Daily Forex market turnover is 5.1 trillion. Start earning now.
Trading is mostly about making Right Forecast.
Practice your trading.